Many do not want to undergo plastic surgery for three reasons.
- Cost; plastic surgery is a costlier option that not all patients are willing to fork out.
- Risk; plastic surgery carries with it inherent risks that a more mature patient will hesitate to take.
- Results; most patients actually want to look `naturally’ younger, not surgically enhanced.
The Sloane Clinic’s Youth Revival Program uses Ulthera, which is a 60 minute ultrasound mediated skin tightening procedure. Benefits claimed:
- Firstly, you need one quick session to see visible skin lifting benefits.
- Secondly, the treatment is quick to perform with most ladies popping into the clinic over their lunch hour.
- Thirdly, there is supposed to be no downtime after Ulthera treatment.
For more information, on The Sloane Clinic, please visit http://www.sloaneclinic.com or call (65) 6509 8108 for details. The Sloane Clinic group has 6 branches in Malaysia and Singapore.